Ok - I'm a total geek.
No, but seriously, lists are just awesome and totally satisfying... to-do lists, movies to watch lists, songs to download lists, websites to check out lists, recipe idea lists, places to see lists, people you want to catch up with lists...
Whew...I just made a list about lists.
So... every once and awhile I feel like I need a good gratitude list. Lately with all that has been going on with my treatments I've found that I am really trying to hold on to the good things. The stuff that makes me smile and remember that this time is not forever. Sometimes I'll do a "Im looking forward to" list before bed and that always makes me happy. Other times I just like to look back at what's been making me get up every morning. What's been making me smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside.
At this point in my treatment I've still managed to find some good peaceful moments and pleasant distractions... some happy stuff to make things OK.
Here's what I have been enjoying lately:
• Beach lounging...even if it's only for 20 minutes
• Warm sun
• Fresh herbs and home grown veggies
• Good conversations with good people
• Quiet moments with Mikey
• Abber getting to play without getting attacked by Tao
• Getting lost in a book
• Reading up on raw food recipes
• Good advice
• Blossoms and fresh flowers in the house
• Hours spent on the Pinterest app
• Seaglass collecting
• Meditation in the morning
• Savouring food when the flavour is there - taste buds are going :(
• Green tea
• Relax Melodies Sleep App - The thunder, wind chimes and wind combo rules!
• Cute things that kids say
• Breathing in salt air
Hope everyone is enjoying Spring! :) xo